Retard's Theme Retard's Theme

Was this written while you were on drugs?

This sounds like total and utter spew henceforth my mouth.

Although slightly catchy, it reminds me of dissecting my my brothers hampster while it was still alive. Watching it struggle around the kitchen bench was quite entertaining for a while, however when my parents got home and saw the amount of blood that was on the bench along with the entrails of a now 3 part hampster, the lecture that ensued told me that this was not worth it. To make matters worse, my little brother was still tied to the chair in absolute horror whilst having to watch his hampster mutilated.

So I guess what I was trying to say, did you write this song as a theme song to your life?

5 Stars and 10/10 mate!! Keep up the good work!

Long Horror Violins Long Horror Violins

Directly of East West

Haha just one button in east west good job bro ;) xD
Love the patch though, great sound xD

Madanimation responds:

SSSSHHHHHH DO NOT REVEAL MY SECRETS FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kirby Gourmet Race (GaMetal) Kirby Gourmet Race (GaMetal)

12 out of 10

Best freakin take on this song I think i've ever heard,
just curious though, how did you produce this?
Is the whole thing real? Coz it sounds real or did you use some midi?

Great job mate ;)

TheJonnyDeath responds:

Whole thing is real, I don't use midi.

Glad you like it, and this is actually pretty old (like 2 years) xD

Garden Party Garden Party

Best.

Initial reactions to this song just regardless of who you are, is smiling. I couldn't help myself. Fantastic introduction but then it keeps going, I especially love the pitch fall of the little piano lick at 18 seconds.
Total respect bro keep up the good work!

Calliope Calliope

Lol Copy xD

Lol this is from Something..... Space Jam? I cant remember dammit xD

Soma - Blacklight (Short Cut) Soma - Blacklight (Short Cut)

10 Sharp

Its sharp haha, sounds mad but your Eb is sharp :D

Search your grave(1st Dra Search your grave(1st Dra

Haha I like this

Holy Crap! I agree with that guy, this is an awesome lead guitar intro. You need to build it up more though and pick it up into a metal kinda thing, thatd sound sweet as!

jaysummers759885 responds:

Hmmmm.... I am thinking that I may perhaps turn this into a brutal metal piece!!!

I might need to maybe collaborate with my very skilled buddy METALJONUS!!!!

Thanks for the kind words and review, it is as ALWAYS appreciated my friend.
I am really happy to see this piece getting such a good review. I hope it keeps doing so, mayhaps then I might consider making this more than it is. Until then, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your opinion.

It helps me a lot. Thank you.

Keep it surreal,

~Summer

Mysticx Mysticx

Nice!

Haha I like this man, I never thought I'd say this but I'm probably gunna be getting into techno alot more, because of songs like this.

Im always on the lookout for new ideas and man this is awesome. Good job

alertG responds:

yeah i've always prefered the 'unsigned' electronic music myself. Im glad you liked it!

Portal - Still Alive Remix Portal - Still Alive Remix

Good job!

Hey man, not really a fan of remixes but this is great!

I dont like how the last note in the verses resolve, I reckon you should've made it like the original there but other than that sounds great :)

fishfood2021 responds:

I felt like that really helped out the chorus though. But I appriciate the review! :D Thanks for the critisism.

Universe City Universe City

aww

Man I wish I could write stuff as good as this, good job man, keep up the good work! :D